Ask God for The Truth!
MATTHEW 7:7-8: 7 Ask and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asks, receives; and he that seeks, finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened.
The Story of Reiki: Takata, a Japanese-American Buddhist and an accomplished healer, brought Reiki to the mainland of the United States after World War II. She said Reiki attunements originated with Makio Usui, a Japanese Buddhist monk, who had converted to Christianity. Afterwards, Usui came to the United States and earned a doctorate degree from the University of Chicago.
There's a Big Problem! Nothing regarding Makio Usui in this story is true! He never existed!
Ray, an Usui Reiki Master, sent me the following email on November 18, 2017:
Hi Kathleen, it's been a long time since I last comunicated with you, I hope you're well. I have done much research into the origins of Reiki over the years. Which Buddha do you converse with, and who enlightened you with this information please? My personal belief it was Buddha Dainichi Nyorai who "down loaded" and initiated the great shining light of the cosmos to Usui Sensei. In Japan, Dianichi Nyorai is a very important diety and is known as the Buddha of the Great Shining Light. The Light of the Universe. Perhaps to you too?
There are many Buddha's as you know. Yes, Mrs Takata "Westernised" Reiki to make it acceptable to the USA. And even she was taught a different version of Reiki by Dr Hayashi who changed it to suit his profession as a doctor. I look forward to your reply, take care and thank you for Tera Mai Reiki & Seichem,
My response to Ray:
Dear Ray, I've seen the Golden Buddha with my physical eyes. He is the Buddha who lived in India 2,500 years ago.
Over 25 years ago, Buddha connected to me in Los Angeles. Since that time, he watches over all aspects of the healing system, Tera Mai™, and myself. Only on rare occasions has Buddha stepped in to make his presence consciously known to me. During these times, he gives me additional insights.
According to ALL of the evidence, Dr. Usui NEVER existed. Not one of the stories about Dr. Usui can be verified. The large monument dedicated to Dr. Usui and his students is laser cut. (Translated, that means that it is ‘ modern’ and that ‘modern’ mankind spent a great deal of money to perpetuate Dr. Usui’s myth.)
As Takata claimed that a man, Dr. Hayashi, was in a Reiki lineage that went back to Dr. Usui and Dr. Usui never existed, I would not trust Dr. Hayashi to be real either. As you have written to me and are now writing to me again for specific information regarding myself, Buddha and Tera Mai, I do not believe it is out-of-line for me to suggest that you click on and actually read through the links below. AND read carefully through the email regarding Reiki that I sent out to Ann and others.
Universal initiations are holy. When people tamper with Universal initiations, they cease to be holy; they cease to be Universal. A MIRACLE occurs when Tera Mai™ initiations are passed on by myself and properly attuned Tera Mai™ initiates who are abiding by Buddha’s Tera Mai standards . . .
. . . Umberto Rosanelli asked for The Truth before he took the photo on the HOME page of www.KathleenAnnMilner.com . Whenever Universal initiations are passed on, (as in the photo) the initiator’s aura contracts and a narrow channel of Light appears from the initiator’s crown to God/Goddess in The Heavens. Universal initiations are then passed through the initiator to the initiate.
WHAT MY STUDENTS & I HAVE OBSERVED: Manmade initiations are not universal. HOWEVER, a channel is created. That channel is a cord that originates from the right side of the chest of the initiator. This cord enters the left side of the chest of the initiated. Over time, these cords become black and twisted. Manmade initiations vary, as do the energies from manmade initiations. Manmade initiations can create blockages in the etheric energy body that continue through lifetimes until the blocks, the manmade initiation and energy of the manmade initiations are released or removed.
The proof of my words is found in the healing miracles that I am able to facilitate. Healings also occur through Tera Mai™ practitioners who have been properly attuned, and are abiding by HIS Buddha’s Tera Mai standards , which Buddha gave to me to hand on! Tera Mai™ is legally trademarked. I have and continue to share my trademark ONLY with properly attuned Tera Mai™ initiates who are abiding by Buddha’s Tera Mai standards .
http://www.kathleenmilner.com/dr-usui-and-takata-and-usui-reiki.html ANGELS & SHADOWS / Reiki ? - What is it? / Golden Buddha gave me Tera-Mai Standards / Miracles / HARTH https://youtu.be/EtZk5KwhQIE - 5-minute movie, Angels and Shadows :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3SRWcmrEk&t=224s - healing demonstrations in front of a live audience
Ann asked me the following question on November 16, 2017:
Have you heard of Usui Reiki?
My response to Ann:
For more information about Takata and Dr. Usui please click and read here: http://www.kathleenmilner.com/dr-usui-and-takata-and-usui-reiki.html The short version of what is written below is as follows: When anyone states that they are an Usui Reiki Master, they could have been initiated into any one of a thousand or more different initiations.
Takata never trademarked either Reiki or Usui. Takata did establish the Alliance Reiki Masters. However, after Takata’s death, the initiations she brought to mainland United States were widely called Usui Reiki. Afterwards, all attempts to trademark Usui Reiki by a variety of individuals have failed. “Usui” is NOT a trademark, nor has it ever been trademarked. Anyone may use the name, and they have done so.
For over two decades, prominent Reiki teachers and authors have been telling people, “Once you’ve been initiated into Reiki, you may change the initiations anyway you want.”
Some of these new Reiki masters changed the initiations and made up a new name for their particular brand of Reiki initiations. For example, they might call their initiations, Pow Wow Reiki, OR they may choose not include the word, Reiki, in the title at all. An example might be, Original Pow Wow Mysticism Attunements. Continuing on with the explanation: Those who receive Pow Wow Reiki may also change the initiations they received if they are impressed to do so, OR go back to calling their initiations Usui Reiki.
I Googled Pow Wow Reiki - to date, there is no such entity. HOWEVER, the last time I made up a Reiki name to clarify my explanation, someone picked up on it and named their new Reiki initiations the name that I had made up. Unbelievable! Right?
Other people who’ve received Usui Reiki initiations do not know that the initiation they received is not the same as the initiations handed down by Takata. In fact, given the above, it is highly likely that the Usui Reiki initiation anyone receives had been altered many, many times from the original Alliance Reiki attunements before he or she was initiated.
I know that the Reiki initiations I received from Margaret Sheldon were identical to those Takata handed down to her Alliance Reiki Masters because several of Takata’s original Alliance Reiki masters came to me to receive Tera Mai initiations. They all volunteered to share what they had learned from Takata. They all were amazed at the healing energy of Tera Mai™.
In the consciousness-raising experience I had with Buddha, he simply added onto Takata’s Reiki initiations. The difference being that I told people that the original initiations had been changed and why.
To complicate matters further, Buddha told me that Takata had a consciousness-raising experience in Hawaii with him. Takata did not bring back initiations from Japan. (None of the evidence about Dr. Usui checks out. The University of Chicago has no one by any name close to Makao Usui even attending a class. The Buddhist monastery in Japan has no record of him even visiting.)
Convoluting the energies even further: When Takata brought the initiations Buddha gave her to mainland U.S., she changed the Reiki initiations. For example, she left out the symbol RAKU and cut Say Hey Key in half. RAKU and the double Say Hey Key on the post, Golden Age Symbols , were taken from a manual given to Alex Martin Turati - - - Takata’s original Hawaiian Reiki manual.
Recently, I asked Buddha two questions:
1. Why didn’t he simply show me the initiations he had given to Takata?
Buddha’s answer: The initiations he gave Takata had become flawed. The corrupted initiations were unretrievable.
2. Why did I have to be initiated into Takata’s Reiki? Why couldn’t Buddha simply use the natural healing and psychic abilities I was born with to create new healing initiations?
Buddha’s answer: Takata did receive a blessing from a holy man or woman, who was connected back to not only Jesus and Buddha, but also to the High Priest Melchizedek, as mentioned in the Old Testament. In the New Testament Jesus initiates a priest into The Order of Melchizedek. Apparently, it was important that I be connected physically to this ancient lineage. AND that Tera Mai initiates be connected back to the High Priest Melchizedek.
Buddha then used the healing energies I was born with to begin to clear and reinvigorate Reiki and the Reiki initiations I had received from Margaret Sheldon. He began by adding the symbol, HARTH and two Cho Ku Rays. The instructions he gave me were explicit! Anyone initiated into Tera Mai, who wanted to keep the Tera Mai energies, was required to honor and abide by Buddha’s Tera Mai Standards. Buddha's Tera Mai standards
What I cannot answer is this: I was brought up Catholic. I have never been a Buddhist. However, I knew better than to alter the initiations that Buddha gave me. Takata was a Buddhist! What made her think that she could go into meditation and change them? ? ?
The easy explanation was that her ego got in the way. I cannot get into this, because I fall into judgement. This is very difficult for me, because Buddha also told me that Earth could have gone into the Golden Age shortly after World War II on the energies of the Reiki initiations he had given to Takata.
Proof of my statements: In the beginning, Takata was able to perform miracles. There is a documented, witnessed account of her raising the dead. As her life continued, she was able to facilitate fewer and fewer healings until the healings stopped.
As I age, the healings and miracles I am able to facilitate increase. This is also true for all properly attuned Tera Mai initiates who abide by Buddha’s Tera Mai standards and are doing their best to live their lives with honesty, integrity and compassion.
Information that was on my original post, Reiki? :
Takata, an accomplished healer, brought Reiki to the mainland of the United States after World War II. She said Reiki attunements originated with Makio Usui, a Japanese Buddhist monk, who had converted to Christianity. Afterwards, Usui came to the United States and earned a doctorate degree from the University of Chicago.
HOWEVER: None of the stories about Dr. Usui check out.
1) The University of Chicago has no record of him even attending classes! The Buddhist monastary has no record of him even visiting the temple! The stone monument in Japan honoring Dr. Usui and his students is laser cut!
2) None of Takata’s students are able to facilitate the healings that Takata once facilitated.
3) I mention in my first book, Reiki & Other Rays of Healing, that after Helen Borth initiated me into Reiki II, I asked her, “Where’s the rest of it?” I asked this because the Reiki initiations did not give me healing energy (there’s plenty of healing in my natal astrology chart). I learned touch healing techniques in Reiki I, and how to use symbols to send healing in Reiki II.
In 1991, I asked God for the Truth. Shortly thereafter, the Golden Buddha came to me in a consciousness-raising experience in Los Angeles. The ceiling of the home became cathedral size, and I was physically taken into the Otherworlds of Spirit. Buddha used the healing energies I had been born with to elevate the Reiki attunements I had received. He gave me the symbol, HARTH, and Buddha’s Tera Mai standards , which have become the foundation for Tera Mai.
Since that time, Buddha has worked with me to further elevate the Tera Mai initiations and to keep them clear. He told me that he worked with Takata before he worked with me. Here is what I have learned about Takata and the original healing energies that she channeled:
1) Takata had a consciousness-raising experience in Hawaii, not Japan. Buddha gave her the pure healing energies that Jesus, the Apostles and saints worked with.
2) Buddha also gave Takata three Reiki initiations.
3) Takata changed Reiki initiations before coming to the mainland and made up the story about Dr. Usui so that Reiki would be more ‘acceptable’ to the people of the United States.
Takata cut the symbol, SAY HAY KEY, in half. She also took away more than half the energy.
Takata eliminated the RAKU symbol entirely.
Buddha could not stuff Divine Energies into contaminated initiations.
Rune symbols were once powerful. Individuals misused the energy. Powerful energy left.
4) When Takata altered the initiations, she changed them from Divine initiations to human initiations. By doing this, she pulled herself and Reiki away from God and Buddha. That is why none of her students are able to do the healings that Takata did. That is why Takata slowly lost her healing abilities. (We are not supposed to mix what is human with that which is Divine!)
Ramona Kirk saw the human initiations that Takata created were like black slate with cracks. The cracks held captive and choked any remaining Light. The slate became denser over time, as more people were initiated into Takata’s human initiations, and multiplied as more and more people changed Takata’s human initiations to create human initiations of their own.
1) Ramona and I worked with God and God’s Angels to open the cracks and free the Light, which is returning to the Heavens.
2) When the Light was released from human initiations, they became unbearably heavy lead-like weights that dropped into the pits of hell.
3) I believe these human initiations are now released from all who unknowingly received human initiations. I’m not sure about the people who made up human initiations.
4) I am in the process of being connected to the pure healing energies that Buddha brought to Takata in Hawaii. As I am being connected, the Tera Mai initiations are being elevated. HOWEVER, there is more to do:
Buddha’s addition of HARTH, MARA and HALU, and the sealing with HUNG helped to restore the original energies. Restoring the pure energies, and keeping them pure are Buddha's intentions! Buddha added two additional elements to the Tera Mai initiations:
1) The original symbol, SAY HEY KEY, and invocation needs to replace Takata’s westernized version in the second Tera Mai Reiki and Tera Mai Seichem initiations. (The level two initiate should have worked with the energies of level one on others and him/herself.) In order to channel the higher vibrations of healing, Tera Mai initiates need to be re-initiated. (This may be done on a donations-are-accepted basis.)
2) The RAKU symbol needs to be added back into the Tera Mai initiations. This symbol in drawn from head to heal in the back aura after an initiation. This seals in the energy and protects the healer. (While Takata originally did this only in the third initiation, I feel that Buddha’s original intention was that it be done after each initiation.)
3) In order to pass on the energy of the RAKU symbol, Tera Mai initiates need to receive the Heavenly Light attunement.
I asked Buddha why he could not simply connect me to the original energies in the first place. He answered that the Light had to be released from the corrupted human initiations, and that human and demonic initiations had to be released from the Earth plane and God’s Creation.
I learned Takata's Reiki initiations from Iris Ishikuro's students. Iris was Takata's cousin, and one of the original 21 Reiki Masters that Takata initiated.
In 1990 (before my consciousness-raising experience with Buddha in 1991), my student, Beth Sanders, taught a Reiki Mastership class in California. The Zen monk, whom Takata initiated into Reiki Mastership, was flown into California to attend the class by the Californians who set Beth's class up. After the class the monk was asked, "Was what Kathleen taught Beth the same as what you had learned from Takata?" He said, yes, except for the following:
1. Kathleen's class format was clearer than Takata's.
2. Takata taught the contractions & breathing but they were not emphasized.
3. Takata never allowed questions.
4. Takata did not call attention to the order in which the chakras were to be initiated.
Afterwards, the monk flew back home.
One of the things I have learned in the past 26 years, is that it is important to clear prospective initiates before they are attuned. I've been doing the clearings on the post, Clearings that Work. Clearing the Chakras and balance may be accomplished in other ways. For example, using Diamond Harth ( HARTH ), RAKU and FIRE DRAGON on the energy channels and Chakras.
Two examples of human-made initiations:
1. One of Beth Sanders' students in Wisconsin said that he had met the Zen monk. He said the Zen monk had been touring the United States, and that he had met the monk in Wisconsin. Beth's student went on to say that the monk singled him out and gave him what was missing from Takata's Reiki attunements. The man was found out and his students left him.
2. One of my English students flew to Holland to give the Sakara, Sophi-El and Angeliclight that I spoke of in Reiki & Other Rays of Touch Healing. HOWEVER, she hadn't been taught how to give these initiations. Afterwards, her Dutch students felt as though they'd been human guinea pigs.
For example: Some students received nothing, and others received different forms of dark energies. One woman heard a demonic voice during the attunement, and another student smelled sulphur until the day I arrived, and yet another individual itched uncontrollably.
NATURAL HEALER & INTUITIVE,